Welcome to the 2015 TENNESSEE SENIOR OLYMPICS State Finals
Online Registration System
The Tennessee Senior Olympics is open to Tennessee residents only. However, Tennessee border state competitors (no more than 30 miles from Tennessee) may compete in the Tennessee Senior Olympics.
PLEASE take a moment to READ these instructions, as they will be helpful as your go through the process and answer most of your registration questions.
1. ENTRY FORM: Please have your 2015 Entry Form available for reference. It will answer most of your questions regarding the event. You can view it here: 2015 State Entry Form.
2. PAYMENT: Please have your credit card available. In order to process your registration, payment must be made.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted.
3. PARTNER SPORTS: You MUST have your PARTNERS NAME and DOB to register for a Partner Sport. We do not assign you a partner. Need a partner? Please visit http://tnseniorolympics.com/team-finder.html
4. TEAM SPORTS: You MUST have your TEAM NAME to register for a Team Sport. We do not assign you to a team. Need a team? http://tnseniorolympics.com/team-finder.html
TEAM CAPTAINS: You MUST have the name and ages of players ready
5. SWIMMING and TRACK: You will need your DISTRICT PLACE (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) and TIME in swimming and track. If you do not know your exact time, please place an approximate time. This is used for placement in heats if needed.
6. If your DISTRICT did NOT offer a sport you may place a “0” for the district place.
If you have any questions regarding online registration, please contact the TSO office at 615-200-8760 or email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours excluding weekends.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE