Welcome to the 2014 Tennessee Senior Olympics Registration Site.
Please review a state entry form before proceeding. This should answer many questions.
State Entry Form: http://tnseniorolympics.com/doc/2014_State_Entry_Form.pdf
Please have the following information ready:
1. A Mastercard, Visa, or Discover card.
2. Doubles players will need your doubles partner's name and date of birth.
3. Team captains must have the names and ages of players ready.
4. Your district place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) and time in swimming and track. If you do not know your exact time please place an approximate time. This is used for placement in heats if needed.
5. If your district did not offer a sport you may place a "0" for district place.
Click Here to Register
The Tennessee Senior Olympics is open to Tennessee residents only. However, Tennessee border state competitors (no more than 30 miles from Tennessee) may compete in the Tennessee Senior Olympics.
We will accept out-of state competitors from any distance for archery and the 5K and 10K road races.